Prev: Bugs using phermones & 15MM Aliens/Predators/Marines figs Next: RE: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats.

Re: My email access

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:49:23 -0600
Subject: Re: My email access

...meanwhile, I've just become aware of bouncing of mail to me because
of
local DNS(domain name server) problems. PLEASE don't drop me from the
list,
just yet. If anybody is getting 'Undeliverable mail' notes with my
address
attached, please accept my deepest apologies.

Between weather dropping power to over a quarter of the town and better
than a week without phone service last month, and the upgrade to the
DNS's
software turning major SNAFU this weekend, I just tell myself: modern
technology, you got's to love it.

Almost had forgotten how much my boss's last switch to 'latest and
greatest' mail system screwed me up, Mike. Honest, DEEPEST sympathies.
It's
been months, and I'm STILL dependent on the forwarding of mail from last
account.

The_Beast

Prev: Bugs using phermones & 15MM Aliens/Predators/Marines figs Next: RE: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats.