Prev: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2 Next: Games played and BDS

Re: ST:DS9 battle

From: campbelr@d...
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:51:58 +0000
Subject: Re: ST:DS9 battle

Tre Chipman <tre@intelli.com> said:

> Well, before Scott left the 'net altogether, he and I were exchanging
ideas
> for Full Trek 3.0, which had stuff like warp core breaches, some
weapons
> changes, shuttlecraft, etc.  They don't have a lot of stuff for
DS9/Voyager
> era ships, being mostly rooted in the movie timeline, but it shouldn't
be
> to hard to convert over.  If you'd like, I'll see if I can dig them up
and
> send them off to you.

I'd like to help with this also, (and if you need help on 3.0 let me
know :) but unfourtunalty I've missed a lot of all the ST:tNG series
shows. The dorm vision thing  :)
I've never seen most of the episodes where ship to ship combat takes
place. So I too am quite in the dark about the NG ship capabilites.

Randy
"Creative Financing is the key to any venture. Right John?"
R. Hood (Ret.)

Prev: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2 Next: Games played and BDS