Prev: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: RE: DSII: APSW

Re: ST:DS9 battle

From: Not giving up on implausible dreams - experience to extremes <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 16:37:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: ST:DS9 battle

>Well, before Scott left the 'net altogether, he and I were exchanging
ideas
>for Full Trek 3.0, which had stuff like warp core breaches, some
weapons
>changes, shuttlecraft, etc.  They don't have a lot of stuff for
DS9/Voyager
>era ships, being mostly rooted in the movie timeline, but it shouldn't
be
>to hard to convert over.  If you'd like, I'll see if I can dig them up
and
>send them off to you.

He's still out there. He just left the list when he went off to school
and then has been too busy with his new job to do any email at all.

But he says hi to all.	:)

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: RE: DSII: APSW