Prev: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: ST:DS9 battle

Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs

From: Not giving up on implausible dreams - experience to extremes <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 16:22:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs

>	I designed the scenario around the Star Wars universe which has
a lot of
>monster ships on the side of the Imperials.  The biggest flaw in the
game
>was when the player firing the SMB battery kept dropping sixes (note
not
>rolling...)  that killed an Imperial Class Star Destroyer.

You know that a skilled dice player can 'drop' whatever number he feels
like most of the time. Make 'em use a cup to shake the dice up	:)

Add the fact
>that the ISD owner did not move... well you get the idea.

That's his problem.   ;-)    You fight something with SMBs I've found
the old SFB saying "speed is life" applies (most of the time).

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: ST:DS9 battle