Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers

SG II - Combat Walkers

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:16:14 +1000
Subject: SG II - Combat Walkers

	I have recently come into possession of some of the Heavy Gear
Hunters and thought they would make very suitable Size 1 Combat Walkers
in SG II. The way they are configured it seems easy to arm them with
RFAC/1 or 2, a MLP and perhaps an Anti-Pers Close Defence System. Armour
Class 1 (d12). Size 1.

	My real question is how to use them in a close assault
situation. I propose that they cause a test for Terror Effects if they
commence a close assault.

	For determining odds I propose to leave it at 1:1 ie the Combat
Walker counts as a Unit vs the Infantry Squad as a Unit.
	If PA have a 2xQuality Dice in the combat then perhaps the
Combat Walkers would go for a 4xQuality Dice?
	For practicallity I would propose that the Combat Walker would
engage only 4 infantry in a round, similarly a squad of infantry close
assaulting a Combat Walker would only have 4 infantry to engage it in
one round.

That's enough for starters. All contributions gratefully received.

Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers