Prev: RE: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII Next: Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII

Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII

From: Joe Banderet <bigjoe@a...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 20:16:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII

I think there IS a lot of Science Fiction dealing with relatively Low
Tech societies.  The reasons for this are many (and several examples
were given in the original post).  However, I think that if one wants to
have a "medieval horde" attack a "High Tech" squad, one might look into
taking a Medieval set of rules and adding higher tech equipment and
weapons, not vise-verse.  Just a thought.