Prev: Re: Map Sizes Next: Re: Map Sizes

Re: Internet Message

From: Gravity is falling in a good way today <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 22:51:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Internet Message

>>Limey and Kraut anarchists were battling, when one of the Brit
students
>>hauled back and flung a homemade bomb at the Germans. One of the
German
>>students picked it up, lit it, and tossed it back.
>
>I heard a similar joke, but it went "What do you do if a blonde throws
>a pin at you? Run like hell, she has a grenade in her mouth. What do
>you do if a blonde throws a grenade at you? Pull out the pin and throw
>it back."=20
>
>Any blonde women in the audience?=20

Me!

[raises his hand, waves it about...pauses...]

Oh, wait. Wrong gender.

M 'blond so deal with it' k
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: Map Sizes Next: Re: Map Sizes