Prev: Re: Buck Rogers and FT Next: Re: Vector Rules

Re: Scotia Models

From: "John Kinder" <JKinder@w...>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 16:30:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Scotia Models

	Greetings all,
	The addresses I have are: Scotia Models, 32 West Hemming Street,
Letham,
Angus DD8 2PU, Scotland- phone 01307-818707 and : SIMTAC Inc., 15G
Colton

Road, East Lyme, Connecticut 06333, USA- phone (203) 739-3609. SIMTAC
charges $3.00 for a catalog. I have never bought mail-order from them
but I
have bought a lot of mini's from them at GenCon. They have a nice
variety
of 1/300 vehicles that I use for Dirtside and there are two lines of
25mm
sci-fi figures in the catalog  that should work for Star Grunt.

John Kinder
Jkinder@worldnet.att.net

" I don't believe there's any problem in this country,
 no matter how tough it is , that Americans, when
 they roll up their sleeves, can't completely ignore."
George Carlin

----------
> From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@nyquist.ee.ualberta.ca>
> To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject: Scotia Models
> Date: Saturday, October 04, 1997 1:46 AM
>

> On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Brian Burger wrote:
>
> > And for those of us who don't want to consort with the devi..I mean
GW,
> > there are other sources of 6mm motor/dirt bikes - Scotia MicroModels
makes
> > some, in their Neutral/Modern/WW2 line.
> >

> Can anyone tell me what the addresses of the UK and US office of
Scotia