Prev: Re: Newbie Ship Question Next: Re: Dirtside Miniatures - take a look at these

Re: Newbie Ship Question

From: campbelr@p...
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:33:47 +0000
Subject: Re: Newbie Ship Question

Speaking  of,.... (BTW Hi, Don and welcome:)

a few questions that I was recently asked,  (I've read the rules and
moved a few ships, but have not actually PLAYED the game till
recently)

1: When does acceleration take effect, the begining of the turn or
the begining of the following turn?

2: Is it legal to, say, make a 2 point turn to port at the mid point,
followed by a 1 point turn back to starboard at the end move? (My
answer is yes, but I was asked to ask)

3: If you have an odd number foor a turn, say 3, can you take the 2
point at either time of the move? (mid or end?)

Also,  someone posted a variant of the FT/ST Disruptor batteries and
I lost the post, does anyone have it?

Randy
"Creative Financing is the key to any venture. Right John?"
R. Hood (Ret.)

Prev: Re: Newbie Ship Question Next: Re: Dirtside Miniatures - take a look at these