Prev: Re: Newbie Ship Question Next: Re: Newbie Ship Question

Re: Dirtside Miniatures - take a look at these

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 09:47:14 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Dirtside Miniatures - take a look at these

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Haun, Gilles, SSG wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to get the official stats for the DS II
vehicles
> that are out on the market?  No one here seems to have an answer.

As far as I know, there are no official stats for any miniatures.
A turreted armored fighting vehicle could have a HVC, HKP, or MDC
cannon mounted on it, and they would all look pretty much the same at
1/300 scale. If Jon or KR were to say, "The Jupiter tanks MUST have MDC
cannons in their turrets," I'd just ignore it and play with my own
designs, anyway. :)

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: Newbie Ship Question Next: Re: Newbie Ship Question