Prev: Re: Regard of FTL technology... Next: Re: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!)

Re: Kryomek stuff

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:22:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Kryomek stuff

>I told Walt that it would be nice to have Helcats in 1/300.  He thought
>that they would not be too hard to produce, but he would have to have a
>market for them.  He said their sci-fi line was selling very well
because
>of DSII, and that Helcats might happen if enough interest was shown.

Heh, now THAT'D be cool!  Gotta love it.  Maybe Jon T. can give us his
ideas
on Kryomek conversions into DSII?  I really don't have much of a clue
about
doing the Talos or HelCats.

>The call is free, so I would hope that all Kryomek fanatics would call
>and "bug" Walt about the Helcats.  I sure would appreciate it.  And
while
>you have him on the phone, ask him about SIMTAC's 1/300 bio-tanks.

Well, you can put in my vote for them.	I'd love to put my Kryomek force
out
into 1/300 battles.  All those Talos and striders..........

>I know that this is a shameless plug, but I want Kryomek to stay
around.

Same here.  They are nice minis and the game isn't too bad either.  I
still
play it cause there are more people who play it than SGII around here
and
its better than W40K.

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Regard of FTL technology... Next: Re: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!)