Prev: FTL Sytems-Game Implications... Next: Re: Kryomek stuff

Re: Regard of FTL technology...

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:09:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Regard of FTL technology...

>>I know it's a VERY interesting and VERY controversial topic.
>>BUT does it really matter how it works?
>>A game is a game is a game... :) WE are here to discuss about game
right?

Though at times it seems that some of the threads are not related to the
game they are derived from it.

The fact of how it works could be important based on the type of game
you
run.
People like my-self that like realistic games have a need to know if it
can
work; and if it could how.

It's all RELATIVE to the styles of FT playing.

CMC

Prev: FTL Sytems-Game Implications... Next: Re: Kryomek stuff