Prev: Re: Kryomek stuff Next: RE: SF3D Original DSII Adapatation

Re: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!)

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:27:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Updated DSII/CENTURION Text (now with examples!)

You wrote:

>Additionally not everyone can read attachments. I can't. I know people
>on here who won't. I also do not read my email via netscape or any
other
>browser. If you want to share the info with people on here, ought to
>send it in ASCII text. If there are things that can't be ASCII'd, then
>either post 'em to a website, or find someone who can draw ASCII art
>like there's no tomorrow (I happen to personally know someone who can,
>and is known on the Nets as "Dr ASCII"; however, he's not a gamer...).

For mac users there is a shareware program called ASCII Paint(I think).
Allows you to draw using ASCII text! It is pretty simple, but has such
features as textinsert, line tool, square tool, circle tool, and
freehand.
Pretty cool, I just got it last night from one of my old Mac Addict
discs.
If anyone is interested I could send it to them.

My address is
acc@uvic.ca

Tony.

Prev: Re: Kryomek stuff Next: RE: SF3D Original DSII Adapatation