Prev: Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!! Next: RE: Star Maps

Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!!

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:47:34 -0400
Subject: Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!!

> > > Actually if you take acloser look at the GZG UNSC "Star Tigers"
you
> > > might well find a certain b5ish resemblance.  Purely coincidence
of
> > > course.
> >
> > And, of course, the B5Wars Starfuries are _BIG_ - at least as big as
most
> > of my light cruisers - while the Star Tigers are, well,
fighter-sized :)

> > Oerjan Ohlson
>
> I  know, i know, but us folks on the other side of the pond don't have

> easy access to GZG stuff as easily. But fear not! For soon i will
arrange
> a group order from our little college own and have TRUE U.N.S.C.
wargear!!!!
> MBUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Oh dear.  GZG withdrawl symptoms.  A very serious case I see...

> Seriously though, can anyone tell me what the the UNSC fighters (and
> whatever else they have) look like?
> Thanks for any help,

I can only tell you that the Star Tigers are almost perfect replicas
of  the Star F????s from B5.  They are slightly larger than normal
fighters as they are supposed to be heavy fighters.  There are
another bunch of UNSC fighters (Hammer Class) which I don't have but
according to Ragnarok (Sfsfw magazine)	they are very like the
Hammerheads from Space above and beyond.   They are apparently 10mm
long rather than 6mm so they may be somewhat larger than normal GZG
stuff.

Hope thats some help.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha.St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!! Next: RE: Star Maps