Prev: Re: A bad place for a laser hit! Next: Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!!

Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!!

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:40:46 -0400
Subject: Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!!

>Oh dear.  GZG withdrawl symptoms.  A very serious case I see...

It could be worse.  It could be GW withdrawal!

>> Seriously though, can anyone tell me what the the UNSC fighters (and
>> whatever else they have) look like?
>> Thanks for any help,
>
>I can only tell you that the Star Tigers are almost perfect replicas
>of  the Star F????s from B5.  They are slightly larger than normal
>fighters as they are supposed to be heavy fighters.

Yep.  And nice fighters they make too.	And I also have some of the
Naran
Fighters that happen to look alot like Narn  Frazi fighters.  Hmmmm.

>There are
>another bunch of UNSC fighters (Hammer Class) which I don't have but
>according to Ragnarok (Sfsfw magazine)  they are very like the
>Hammerheads from Space above and beyond.   They are apparently 10mm
>long rather than 6mm so they may be somewhat larger than normal GZG
>stuff.

Yep.  The do look a helluva lot like the Space Above and Beyond
Hammerheads.
And they look pretty good.  But I still like my Star Tigers, Narans and
Mecha fighters.  All I need are more carriers for all my squadrons now!

-Kelvin.....

     "Young lady, in THIS house we obey the
		  laws of thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: A bad place for a laser hit! Next: Re: CALL TO U.N.S.C.!!