Prev: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else) Next: Re: Muskets in SG2? (was Re: United States Civil War)

Re: Star Trek background (was... something else)

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:35:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else)

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, John D. Hamill wrote:

> The culture is heavily militarized (but Starfleet is always shown in
the
> best light), but the iron fist of the Federation is always covered by
> the velvet glove of pseudo-psychological gobbledegook.

	I don't know.  I've always called the Federation's Star Fleet
"The
National Geographic Society with guns."  Wow!  That's a scary thought.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Chickens are a cruel people."
			--Crow T. Robot
			MST3K "Prince of Space"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else) Next: Re: Muskets in SG2? (was Re: United States Civil War)