Prev: Re: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust) Next: Re: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust)

Re: Supplement publication idea

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 18:32:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Supplement publication idea

Well, FWIW, there is the HRT (Harn Religion Team) approach - in a
nutshell, someone was selected or self-appointed (I don't know which)
as co-ordinator in chief, and web page host, of the different topics
(in this case variations to the published religion rules for the
HarnWorld product of Columbia Games).  Each topic (God in this
example) gets a co-ordinator, and articles are received, edited, and
posted by the aforementioned coordinator.

HRT is unoffical, fan-based, and very interesting to read.  There are
variations to the published material, additional (unofficial) rules,
and just general articles on Religion in this excellent Fantasy
World.	The Fan-based HarnPage has a fan material section that gets
(very slowly) reviewed by the CG staff to pull out of it material to
be published later by themselves.  Bear in mind Columbia Games has
twice the number of employees GZG has (CG is a Dad and Son
operation....)

The URL for the HRT is:
http://www1.tripnet.se/~mly/hrt/hrt.htm

The URL for the HarnPage is:
http://www.roleplay.org/harn/

and for the submissions page, it is:
http://www.roleplay.org/harn/newstuff.html

There you have it - I've become quite the vociferous character
today...

Alfredo
-------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust) Next: Re: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust)