Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Re: Supplement publication idea

Re: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust)

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 18:32:27 -0400
Subject: Re: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust)

> Another post mentioned the 2300ad RPGverse, which I'm not familiar
with,
> but it sounds worth checking out.

Very much so - indeed, as per earlier conversations with Jon, some
inspriration was drawn from here.  Sadly, 2300 AD (and its
predecessor, Traveller 2300) have been out of print for longer than I
can remember.  Well  worth the time to find them, tho'...

Alfredo
-------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Re: Supplement publication idea