Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Re: Hibernia Forever

Re: Full Thrust on Computer !?

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:37:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust on Computer !?

> Hi Folks,
>
> I love playing FT, but most the time I'm lacking opponents in my Town
here in
> Germany.
> So I thought of doing some programming to create some battles on my
PC.
> I only wanna Put some ships on sreen , be able move them and then
checking
> out
> the Combat normally (with dice).
> Strange but Now after a few month It is gone beyond it, The programm
got some

> graphics, sound, battle routines and an pretty easy AI.
>
> I would like to post it on the net, to see what other Players thing to
it,
> but first
> I have to check out what Jon's opinion of the programm.
> The Rules are Copyrighted, and as far I know I need permission of him.
> Is he reading this Mailing list?
>
> greetings
>
> Alex

He is indeed.  Sounds great, just what we've looked for.  It won't
stop me buying the miniatures though and playing on a board.  Could
be great for long range games though.

If you'd like to contact him direct I beleive his email is

jon@gzero.dungeon.com

Best of luck.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
College of Catering and Tourism,
Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Re: Hibernia Forever