Prev: Re: Full Thrust on Computer !? Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] was:Re: Points System for StarGrunts II

Re: Hibernia Forever

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:37:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Hibernia Forever

> Well I too have a major NSL fleet so I guess that from that I am a
supporter
> of them.
>
> >Anyone else?  And do we have any seconders for the Hibernian
> >republic?  Free Guinness  to all who support it.
>
> Free Guinness? Got all my support then. No way they'd ever join the
fascist
> NAC. I actually have a few NAC ships that I intend to paint up as
Irish
> Mercernaries that I've never got around to painting, but now I just
might. I
> even have a few tiny guinness pictures that I could put on them.
Hmmmmm.....

>		   Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
>		    "He dosen't know what he wants.
>			    He's Insane"
>		  email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Oh dear...Well I doubt we'd have anymore than a few light cruisers in
this fleet.  A few celtic symbols might be more appropriate.
Of ourse all payment for these mercenaries would have to be in liquid
form.	I must admit I always tought Ireland would probably be more
likely to be FSE (European Union) than NAC.  Not that that should
stop anyone.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
College of Catering and Tourism,
Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Full Thrust on Computer !? Next: Re: [OFF TOPIC] was:Re: Points System for StarGrunts II