Prev: Re: Obscenities... Next: Re: Full Thrust on Computer !?

Re: Stategic Thrust

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:37:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Stategic Thrust

> Guy who emailed me about playtesting/editing my Stategic Thrust
Campaign
> Rules,
>	  I have added a bunch of new ideas to the rules system and I'm
> currently working on a new economic system...(The old one had real
> problems). As soon as I get these ideas, and the rest of the rules
> finalized into a complete document I'll send it out ASAP. Sorry for
the
> delay I have had many other things that has taken presidence over this
> project. Hope to have them done in about a week or two.
>
> Todd Wikel

That have been me.  I did mail you a couple of times.  In any case
I'd like to have a look at these if you can send them on.

Many thanks.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
College of Catering and Tourism,
Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Obscenities... Next: Re: Full Thrust on Computer !?