Prev: Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC Next: Cal-Tex peace pact!

Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC

From: Deeply in Love with Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 04:33:19 -0400
Subject: Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC

At 09:05 PM 9/2/97 +0000, you wrote:
>> > -joachim
>> > PS besides I think it's spelled "fucke" in England.
>> HA!! I always thought it was Fewk.....;-)
>> Mike Wikan
I don't care how it's spelled I would prefer it if people didn't use it.
While I'm not above using bad language should the situation deserve it,
don't think there ARE any situations on the FTGZG mailing list where it
is
necessary. So please stop it.

>And of course in Ireland we would never dream of using such
>language.  Everyone knows that we all say "Feck!" over here.
>Usually followed by "Drink!!".  Bit of an in joke there for anyone
>who hasn't had the good fortune to see Father Ted.
I believe 'fup' is also used.. but that would be an ecuminical matter.

>Pardon my meandering from the topic of this list by several parsecs.
(Rolls his eyes) on this list? PERISH the thought.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC Next: Cal-Tex peace pact!