Prev: Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC Next: RE: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC

Cal-Tex peace pact!

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 04:48:02 -0400
Subject: Cal-Tex peace pact!

Well as the originator perhaps I could cool things down by telling you:

 1.They are called Cal-Tex
 2.They use the 'marshal star' five points in a circle (I can't draw
bears
and pine trees!)
 3.The ships I have for them are Romulan sea hawks (I
   think thats what they are called) by ,is it SFB? With the shell like
back painted up like saddle leather with the white logo on
 4.Main colour for 5 man squads is blue
 5.Ethos behind equipment/resources: fast, moderatly/lightly armed, full
suit armour (like NSL), regular or above. These guys want it simple and
reliable! (No grav or GEV)

Now do I run and hide ?

Jon(top cat)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC Next: RE: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC