Prev: Re: Free Tex-Cal Next: Re: Free Tex-Cal

Re: FT Ship Designations - OU

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 23:31:25 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU

The OU as a republic would make far more sense than, as another poster
said, sharing a monarch with the NAC. 'OUSS' as a ship designator would
then be used -- or maybe 'OUSF' -- OU Space Force (OUSN-- OU Space
Navy??
take your pick...)

I guess NAC ships would be HMS, of course -- or isn't there something
different in the FT book? CSN, I think it is -- Confederation Space
Navy?

(I like HMS, personally. More traditional -- and navies tend to be
traditional places.)

Re another thread entirely: the Hibernian Republic (Ireland). Sounds
like
a great idea - even though I don't like Guiness. How about green livery
ships w/ a golden harp embelem?

Let me know...

Brian.

Prev: Re: Free Tex-Cal Next: Re: Free Tex-Cal