Prev: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU Next: Re: Stategic Thrust

Re: Free Tex-Cal

From: kj@p... (Karl G. Johnson)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 00:23:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Free Tex-Cal

>>> This is petition for Free Cal-Tex to be rightfully named Free
>Tex-Cal.
>>> Its either that or Texas wants to secede from the Cal-Tex Union,
>making
>>> it Free Cal-Ex-Tex.
>>
>>I second that motion! Any of you Cal types want to say anything?

Yeah. All you Texans can have it. All of the people left in California
in
their right mind (about 3% of the current population, mind you) are
planning
to relocate and join the NAC (since we've been annexed by the ESU
anyway) or
the Hibernians, if the free Guinness offer still stands 8)

Come on in! Make yourselves at home!

We're leavin'.

KJ

Prev: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU Next: Re: Stategic Thrust