Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!] Next: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest

Re: AutoMated SSD's

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 12:19:46 -0400
Subject: Re: AutoMated SSD's

Now that we've come arround to talking about computers again, I've
been asked to post an ad for a list I created a while ago:

We have a seperate list created for discussions of computer
support of Full Thrust and other GZG games.  The list
is ftgzg-computer@wraith.cs.colroado.edu.  To subscribe
send email to majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu with

subscribe ftgzg-computer

alone on a line in the body.

The list tends to be VERY sporadic in traffic, but never all that bad.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit  Stop the Spammers cold!
   -=-

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!] Next: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest