Prev: Re: Comments needed on Computer Aides Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic (was Re: Off topic Rugby thing.)

Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 20:13:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

Excerpts from FT: 14-Aug-97 Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY.. by Joe
Banderet@aeroinc.net
> This is really GREAT information!!

I agree... thank you *very* much, Jon.	(Though Joe, did you *really*
have to repost the entire article?

>Just out of curiosity, is there a
> "Galactic Governing Body" like an Empire, Federation, etc., etc. in
the
> 'Hammer's Slammers" universe?  If so, I assume they're as well armed
as
> Hammer's boys.  And if this is true, do Hammer's Slammers ever mix it
up
> with them?

There is a body which governs mercenary activities; basically, it's a
conglomerate of banks, and they control the money as well as ensuring
that employers hold to their contracts with the mercs.	No, the Slammers
never go up against 'em....

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Comments needed on Computer Aides Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic (was Re: Off topic Rugby thing.)