Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 20:47:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.

>This is what I LOVE about GZG and its products.  As well as being
>top-of-the-line games, the creators keep us up to date on developments
and
>join in on our discussions of the systems.  Its a helluva lot more than
you
>could even consider getting from certain other capitalist mega-game
companies.

Actually, GW aka the Evil Empire (at least on this list) tried to do the

same thing, but with its aggressive release schedule,  a small group of
games designers being responsible for a broad variety of games, and the
sheer volume generated by their larger player base, it soon proved
impossible.  A shame really, for that same aggressive release schedule
occasionally leaves gaping holes in their rules and they need to
distribute
clear, well-considered solutions and patches.  Too bad their house organ

fails in this regard.

Tom
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.