Prev: Re: The Kinetics of Discipline (Part 1) Fiction Next: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments)

Re: gencon

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 19:29:35 -0400
Subject: Re: gencon

At 12:35 AM 7/31/97 -0400, you wrote:
>i just had a really great idea, how bout all us list members who are
>going to gencon meet for lunch on friday or saturday (because i am not
>going to be there on thursday).  I don't really know hte convention
>area  yet (this is my first gen con), so somebody else will have to
>suggest a place to eat, and we'll all agree on a time and place.

That might be an idea, but a number of us are getting together for a
game of
FT. We haven't been able to set a day and time yet, and the game has
been in
preparation for months. I'm not sure everyone has their schedules down
yet
(with less than a week to go!).

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: The Kinetics of Discipline (Part 1) Fiction Next: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments)