Prev: Re: B5Wars shelf date August 8!! Next: Re: gencon

Re: The Kinetics of Discipline (Part 1) Fiction

From: <owner-ftgzg-l@b...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:33:47 -0400
Subject: Re: The Kinetics of Discipline (Part 1) Fiction

>13 left.
>200 Meters and the world shrieked as a Jhi Fusion Torch whipped by,
>narrowly missing him as it bathed the defensive line to his east with
>seven thousand degree fire. Second platoon gone...
>
>And then they were into his line.
>
>Like blackened and bloody djinn, the Soldats descended on the
>embattled human defenders......

...and then???	 :-P

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Re: B5Wars shelf date August 8!! Next: Re: gencon