Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Mini Question Next: Ships on stands

EAS Schwartzkopf in B5

From: Roger Gerrish <Roger.Gerrish@b...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 07:38:20 -0400
Subject: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5

Hello out there,

Can any of you give me any more info on the 'Schwartzkopf' seen in
'Gropos' (this is Season 2 so should'nt need spoiler notes.)

Mark Siefert  calls it a 'Nova' class Dreadnaught in his excellent B5 FT

adaptation, in the B5 Multimedia CD its called a 'Gunship'. Does anybody

have any solid info on this, ie. from Warner bros or Agentsof Gaming.
Using Mike Wikans counters for it and would like some more info if its
out there.

Also has anybody seen whilst studying the episodes any example of  ship
based 'batteries/interceptors' stopping fighter weapons? I know various
rule adaptations have allowed this.

Regards....... Roger

Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Mini Question Next: Ships on stands