Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5

Re: Kra'Vak Mini Question

From: Roger Gerrish <Roger.Gerrish@b...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 05:26:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Kra'Vak Mini Question

Gordon Peterson wrote:

> I just picked up the Kra'Vak Vo'Lok class Battledreadnought mini and I
>
> have a question for anyone else who has one.
>
> Are the two horizontal hull pieces supposed to be exact duplicates of
> each other, or should they mirror each other?
>
> I think I got either two left or two right hull pieces.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gordon

Gordon, I do'nt think the parts mirror each other, GZG/CMD designed them
that way to save the need to cast too many different parts, besides
gives the FT ships a certain quirky assymetric look. I first found this
out to be the case with the NAC battledreadnaught.
Talked to Jon at a show and he put me straight.

Regards..... Roger

Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5