Prev: Re: Counters that I use Next: Re: Turned Tables...... scenario

Temporary Mail Disruption

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:18:22 -0400
Subject: Temporary Mail Disruption

As some of you may have noticed, the list has been a little erratic in
the
last 48 hours.

The situation is this : The central systems here at Bolton Institute are
undergoing an upgrade and this means things are a bit unreliable at the
mo.
This situation will probably continue for a few more days. In that
period
we can't 100% guarantee any message you send to the list will be passed
on,
so if you have something important to send make sure you keep a copy of
the
message in some form so you cans end it again if needbe.

		TTFN
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Counters that I use Next: Re: Turned Tables...... scenario