Prev: Temporary Mail Disruption Next: Re: Temporary Mail Disruption

Re: Turned Tables...... scenario

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:59:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Turned Tables...... scenario

> Great, how about some stats and maybe even the story explained in game
> terms.  Oh, and of course more stories!!

<snip>
Here are the stats we used. The BP and Wastrel are at speed 0 facing
3 o'clock in the middle of the table. players take turns placing 6
asteroid templates (6" diameter) on the board. cannot be within 12"
of BP or Wastrel. Republican Player may enter via any table edge as
per normal FTL entry rules. Ships can even enter via different edges.
The first 2 turns all Republican ships fire before Black Prince.
Republican ships may enter at any velocity less than 14".

CNS Black Prince (452 points)
Heavy Battlecruiser
Mass:48
DP:24 (6/6/6/6)
Thrust:4
FTL: Yes
Systems:
A-Battery (F,P,S)
AA Megabattery
AA Megabattery
PDAF
PDAF
Screen-1
Missile (standard)
Missile (Needle)
Superior Sensors

Forward Resupply Vessel (Wastrel Class)
Mass:40
DP:10 (2,2,3,3)
Thrust:2
FTL:yes
Systems:
Screen-1
C-batt (F,P,S)

Republican Light Cruiser Northampton (167 points)
Mass:22
DP: 11 (3,4,4)
Thrust:6
FTL:Yes
Systems:
Pulse Torpedo
Pulse Torpedo
C-Battery (F,P,S)

Republican Destroyers Argive, Ardent (112x2)
Mass:18
DP:9 (4,5)
Thrust:6
FTL: Yes
Systems:
Missile
4 Subminition Racks
PDAF
C-battery (F,P,S)
C-Battery (F,P,S)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

Prev: Temporary Mail Disruption Next: Re: Temporary Mail Disruption