Prev: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments) Next: Temporary Mail Disruption

Re: Counters that I use

From: WENMESS@a...
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 23:00:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Counters that I use

In a message dated 97-07-22 13:08:23 EDT, Chan wrote:

> If I post them to the list as attachments, will they download to
anybody
who
>  wants them? If not, e-mail directly and I'll send as zip file.
>
>  Chan 'crude, but effective' Faunce
>
>  P.S. I picked up Traveller's 'Battle Riders', not so much for the
game as
> the
>  fact that it was in the bargain bin and has lots of counters.

Crude but effective works for me!  Could you fire off a set in my
direction?
Thanks!

Mike Messenger
wenmess@aol.com

P.S.  Congrats at finding Battle Riders in a bargin bin!  If you decide
you're not interested in the rules,  let me know.  I'd be willing to
make an
offer for them,  with or without the counters.

Prev: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars (Designers Comments) Next: Temporary Mail Disruption