Prev: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies) Next: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

Fw: Off topic - Babylon 5 Con in UK

From: "Roger Gerrish" <Roger.Gerrish@b...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 02:21:50 -0400
Subject: Fw: Off topic - Babylon 5 Con in UK

----------
> From: Paul Owen <paulowen@enterprise.net>
> To: Roger Gerrish <Roger.Gerrish@btinternet.com>
> Subject: Re: Off topic - Babylon 5 Con in UK
> Date: 19 June 1997 21:47
>
> > Hi, off topic I know, but is anybody from the list going to the Wolf
359
> > Alliance B5 convention in
> > Blackpool next month?
> >
> When is it, I may just be able to time it to coincide with a visit to
> the in-laws. ?

Paul,
It runs Friday 11th July to Monday 14th July, about 20 guests, all B5
inc.
JMS, Mira Furlenn, Bruce Boxleitner, Peter Jurasik,Stephen Furst,
Claudia
Christian, Bill Mumy, Richard Biggs, Walter Koenig,
Patricia Tallman, Jeff Conaway, Ed Wasser, Josh Cox etc, etc........
Gonna be fun!

Regards.........Roger

Prev: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies) Next: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)