Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

From: Jerry McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 19:07:36 -0400
Subject: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

This is true.  But what if you're playing in a genre where the low-tech
world is fighting a high tech army, you could be using satchel charges.

At 05:39 PM 6/15/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Let me get this straight... You want to use satchel charges against
tanks?
>Screw that, make up some rules for IAVRs in SG. Why would any infantry
>unit charge up next to a tank (that probably has  infantry support) and
>try to stick a satchel charge up under the turret ring.
>
>There are many safer (somewhat) methods of taking out a tank. Top
attack
>LAWs, GMS/Ls, mines, Air Support...
>
>The main use for satchel charges is for blowing up a big bunker or
>building.
>
>- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
>- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
>- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
>- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	      '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
>---		 Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!		---
>--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

"I buy my supplies at..."
Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)