Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 18:35:54 -0400
Subject: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

I agree with the thinking. In modern day armies there are enough
anti-armour weapons about without having to improvise. And lets face it
I would rather hit the tank/APC from a safish distance than run out into
the open and dodge around those moving tracks or blowing fans!

But it is still an option. And what about those who like to add in
Battletech/Walkers? The Grey Death Legion led the way in developing anti
mech tactics and satchel type charges played a big part in it.

Owen Glover