Prev: Re: Web Page update Next: Re: Dirtside questions/ideas...

Re: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!!

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:33:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!!

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Eric Fialkowski wrote:

> Today I have received a 70ish Kilobyte binary attachment from each of
your
> posts.  PLEASE disable this _feature_ of your mail program or stop
posting
> until you do.

Poor bloke is going to die when he see's the mail from everyone he's
annoyed. I'd wager its probably due to the shoddyness of the Lotus
software... We use cc-mail here at work and we hate the thing. My fun
account is off a Sun box and I still prefer a text based app. Pine that
is.

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Re: Web Page update Next: Re: Dirtside questions/ideas...