Prev: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell Next: Re: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!!

Re: Web Page update

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 22:37:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Web Page update

At 01:37 PM 6/10/97 -0700, Karly wrote:

>Also...
>Could those of you who like to send email attachments to the list
_please_
>refrain from doing so? Some people pay for email time and, if they're
not
>interested in the first place, you're wasting their money as well as
their
time.

Karl, the "culprit" is Chris McCurry, and I'm willing to bet he's
unaware of
the problem. His attachments seem to be artifacts of his e-mailer.
That's
not to say it isn't annoying for those of us who don't pay for download
time...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell Next: Re: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!!