Prev: Re: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!! Next: RE: Dirtside questions/ideas...

Re: Dirtside questions/ideas...

From: DirtSider@a...
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 00:00:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside questions/ideas...

<<Flame Throwers: A shortranged weapon for use against infantry in
fortifications. It would obviously start fires and also ignore cover.
What
sort of range? 4" for infantry and 12" for vehicle mounts? How many
chits? Maybe a template? >>

This is the only suggestion that I have problems with.	Flamethrowers
typically have a range of only about 65 meters, or one inch in game
scale.
 There was a similar thread with respect to Star Grunt, so I don't want
get into the discussion about modern chemical again.  But I just don't
believe that you can force a gel stream much further than 50-75 meters
with
the kind of compression equipment available on combat vehicles, much
less
man-packed equipment.

Prev: Re: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!! Next: RE: Dirtside questions/ideas...