Prev: Re: Storage & Transportation Next: Re: Storage & Transportation

*OFF TOPIC* for Brits in the audience...

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 10:12:16 -0400
Subject: *OFF TOPIC* for Brits in the audience...

Hi Guys! For any of you blokes who like video games, Playstation Plus
magazine (Volume 2, Issue 9) just reviewed my newest game,
Tigershark, in it's current issue. I thought it quite favorable
(except they thought it was a bit difficult-What wimps!) I guess the
game must be available on your side of the pond now. I would
appreciate any feedback on the game (PC or Playstation version) if it
is available and anyone cares to rent or buy it. I am a Game Designer
by trade and I know that you folks will be honest about any
criticisms. I am kicking off a Project related to this one and am
collating data. Please reply to me at:

mww@n-space.com

Thank you all very much.
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: Storage & Transportation Next: Re: Storage & Transportation