Prev: Re: Location, Location, Location... Next: *OFF TOPIC* for Brits in the audience...

Re: Storage & Transportation

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 09:54:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Storage & Transportation

At 09:25 AM 5/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I found, from an earlier discussion on this way back, that handgun
cases
>work *wonders*. I managed to pick up 2 of the larger handgun cases (the
Thanks for the suggestion, but living in the UK I *might* find gun cases
hard to get hold of (and if the new government has it's way, darned near
impossible).

The way to go seems to be a 'parts' box that someone suggested - a box
with
sliding sections which you can size as apropriate. I'll look into that.

Thanks for the suggestions folks and if there are any other ones, fire
away..

			TTFN
					Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: Location, Location, Location... Next: *OFF TOPIC* for Brits in the audience...