Prev: Re: SGII Point Systems and Scenarios Next: Re: FT Armor

Re: Star Grunt 2 : This is silly, guys.

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 09:33:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Grunt 2 : This is silly, guys.

Hey everyone, give it a break. If fun is had at a con, so much the
better. Many a game have I attended where the GM did one "off the
cuff" that was a great deal of fun. Stop berating someone willing to
take the time out of Real Life to try to run a game many people never
even heard of. In the best of all worlds I'm sure we'd all love to
playtest every scenario ten times but we all know how often THAT
happens.
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: SGII Point Systems and Scenarios Next: Re: FT Armor