Prev: Re: Star Grunt 2 : This is silly, guys. Next: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities

Re: FT Armor

From: Gerald McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 09:50:48 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Armor

Armor seems kind of silly in a space combat game.  I mean, a freaking
paint
chip hit the quartz window of the space shuttle and cracked it.  At the
velocities you could project any material in space, what kind of armor
could protect you from them?  This, of course, assumes we use the
knowledge
of materials we have today.  I'm just curious what explination is given
for
the use of armor?

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: Re: Star Grunt 2 : This is silly, guys. Next: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities