Prev: Re: FT + Traveller Next: Re: DSII modular production

Re: DSII modular production

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 12:17:08 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII modular production

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> Those who don't fit... is it anything a pin vice and some glue won't
get
> around?
>
> I often find myself having to drill up holes for parts supposed to fit

> together anyway, so it isn't a big problem...

A good knife, epoxy glue and a power drill solve anything. Especially
since the turret essentially sits on top of the hull anyway. I.e.
there's
no structural stress.

My "NAC Ark Royal" (from GeoHex) came without the mounting hole for the
bridge module. No prob, I thought, and took my pin vice.

Didn't bite.

Ok, I thought, and took my minidrill.

Didn't bite.

I'm not through with you buster, I thought and took my powerdrill,
the one I usually use to punch holes in concrete walls.

That bit.

The next person who tells me pewter is ideal for hobby miniatures should

prepare to meet his ancestors first...

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: FT + Traveller Next: Re: DSII modular production