Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: Re: DSII modular production

Re: DSII modular production

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 13:17:32 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII modular production

>On Mon, 19 May 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>> Many of the turrets/hulls on the new DSM range are, in fact,
>> interchangeable; we intend to do turret packs soon, and could sell
hulls
>> separately as well if demand requires. BTW, most of the DSM turrets
will
>> also fit the FW range hulls!
>
>Those who don't fit... is it anything a pin vice and some glue won't
get
>around?
>
>I often find myself having to drill up holes for parts supposed to fit
>together anyway, so it isn't a big problem...
>
>Oerjan Ohlson

There is NOTHING that a pin vice & glue won't get around... :)
All the DSM turrets have (approximately) the same size "pins" - small
ones;
the only times you'll have trouble is some of the FW hulls that have
HUGE
turret holes - you'll need to stuff the hole with milliput.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: Re: DSII modular production