Prev: Re: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II Next: DSII: Split Unit

Re: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:43:25 -0400
Subject: Re: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II

Paul Calvi wrote:
> How about (D), resolve barrage as normal and THEN Firer System's out?
> think the rounds have already left the tubes by the time the rounds
land so
> any results won;t affect THIS attack.

Considering that direct fire weaponry resolves the hit as never having
landed, my model seems to fit what was implied.  Also, you'll note that
I said further shells don't get resolved; there very well may be
preevious targets that suffered damage from this barage.  The shells
already left the tube, the Firer Systems Down turning up seems to imply
to me that some problems occured during the firing.

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: Re: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II Next: DSII: Split Unit