Prev: Re: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II Next: Re: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II

DSII: Split Unit

From: "Brian Bell" <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:48:30 -0400
Subject: DSII: Split Unit

 I just bought DSII and went quickly through the rules. Is there any way
split a unit without it becomming DISORGANIZED?
 In case I am not clear, start with a large unit of 10 Heavy Tanks. Is
there a way to send 5 of the tanks in a pincher to the left and 5 of the
tanks in a pincher to the right?
 If there is not, why would you not start with 10 units of 1 tank each?

Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com

Prev: Re: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II Next: Re: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II