Prev: Re: Cool FT Book (Warning - Starfire plug) Next: Silly DS2 Q for Jon

Re: DirtSide II Rules suggestions (Long)

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 12:27:57 -0400
Subject: Re: DirtSide II Rules suggestions (Long)

I believe Phil is referring to the COMMAND UNIT (pg24). If it gets waxed
all units drop one confidence level. This forces a no order change for
one
turn and of course a C check (by all units if I interpret the rules
correctly-Jon?).

Paul

At 11:02 AM 5/15/97 +0200, you wrote:
>House rules, I think. I can't find any reference in my DSII book to
>"senior leaders" at all - each detachement has a leader and the morale
>goes down when he's killed, and you can't rally when your battlefield
>command unit is destroyed... but that's all there is.
>
>Or do you mean Stargrunt II?
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
> What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
> -Hen3ry

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: Cool FT Book (Warning - Starfire plug) Next: Silly DS2 Q for Jon